Visual-Eyes has multiple online resources available to help your staff increase their knowledge of the software.
Online Training Courses
- Contain videos, practice sessions, and quizzes
- Covers all the modules, customizing, TELUS eClaims, and online ordering
- Available at no additional cost for Visual-Eyes clinics
To access the online courses:
- Register at www.visual-eyes.ca
- When logged in, click on ‘Support’ and then ‘Training Resources’
- Register for any of the courses listed
These courses are a helpful resource for:
- Onboarding new team members, including summer students
- Increasing your team’s general knowledge of Visual-Eyes
- Providing work from home material
- Aiding in training staff that have new job duties
Other Online Resources
Under the ‘Support’ tab, there are additional resources that clinics can benefit from when logged in.
- Videos & Webinars – recordings are uploaded here after the live event for everyone to watch
- Blog – contains articles from our monthly newsletters
- Forum – allows you to discuss a topic or ask a question to other Visual-Eyes users and staff
Regardless of which resource you try, you are sure to learn something new. This is one of the ways we strive to continue providing ongoing support to our valued clients.